PP filler masterbatch is a highly filled calcium carbonate filler masterbatch containing fine pure CaCO3 in PP resin and special additives.
This filler masterbatch is intended to be added into polyolefin resins during extrusion, injection or blow molding to displace a portion of the resin, improve properties, cut costs.
Adding ratio is normally in the range of 20 to 40% (or even higher in some applications) depending on the particular product and processing conditions.
- Extrusion: PP tape (raffia), woven PP bags, jumbo bags etc.
- Injection: summer furniture, various containers, boxes, buckets, electric appliances etc.
- PP non-woven fabric
|Index||Test method||Unit||Typical Value|
|CaCO3 particle size||Malvern Mastersizer 2000||µ||3|
|MI @2.16kg/230oC||ASTM D1238||g/10 mins||10|
|Moisture||ASTM D644||%||0.15 max|
Packing, storage, and marking:
- Packing: PP/PE bag that weight 25 kg per bag with labeling based on the inquiry of clients.
- Storage: all of the fulfill bags will be stored in the dry, cool and ventilated condition and put over pallets before being load into containers.
- Additives: Dispersion agent, Processing aid, etc.
- Carrier resin: PP Polyethylene
- Appearance (surface color): White