PE filler masterbatch is a highly filled calcium carbonate filler masterbatch containing fine pure CaCO3 in PE resin and special additives.
This CaCO3 filler masterbatch is intended to be added into polyolefin compatible resins during extrusion, injection or blow molding to displace a portion of the resin, thus cutting down the costs while improving product properties.
Adding ratio may typically range from 20% to as high as up to 60% depending on the particular product and processing conditions.
- PE blow molded items, PE films & bags
- HDPE garbage bags, HDPE shopping bags
- PE agricultural films, PE biodegradable bags
- PE breathable films, PE rolled bags
- PE T-shirt bags, PE injection molded items
|Index||Test method||Unit||Typical Value|
|CaCO3 particle size||Malvern Mastersizer 2000||µ||3|
|MI @2.16kg/190oC||ASTM D1238||g/10 mins||0.5|
|Moisture||ASTM D644||%||0.15 max|
Packing, storage, and marking:
- Packing: PP/PE bag that weight 25 kg per bag with labeling based on the inquiry of clients.
- Storage: all of the fulfill bags will be stored in the dry, cool and ventilated condition and put over pallets before being load into containers.
- Additives: Dispersion agent, Processing aid, etc.
- Processing temperature: 140°C – 280°C
- Carrier resin: PE Polyethylene
- Appearance (surface color): White