COLOR MASTERBATCH is the combination of high-quality color powder, base plastic and other additives. This product is used as an optimal solution for in colorization and cost reduction for plastic products. Adding ratio is normally in the range of 5 to 20% depending on the particular product and processing conditions.
- Injection Molding
- Spin Dyeing
- Blow Molding
- Blown Film
Main final products: Film, Bottles, Drums, Sheet, Pipe, Housewares, Toys & Sports, Package, Wire & Cable, Etc.
The rate of use: between 2% – 5% which is comparative with PE / PP / PS / AS / ABS carrier.
- Appearance (Surface color): Green, blue, red, orange, purple, yellow, pink, brown, gray, …
- Additives: Dispersion agent, processing aid
- Processing temperature: 140 –200 oC
- Heat resistance: 200 oC
- Light fastness: 4-5
- Migration resistance: 5
- Carrier resin: LLDPE
- Pellet Size: 3×3 (±0.3) mm
- Packing: 25kgs per PE bag
- Storage: Keep in dry condition