BLACK MASTERBATCH is the combination of fine pure carbon black pigment, base plastic and other additives. It helps to improve the characters of the finished product such as durability against with extreme weather conditions, UV stability, high-temperature resistance. Adding ratio is normally in the range of 5 to 20% depending on the particular product and processing conditions.
- In automotive and other black mass stone coating
- In injection molding and extrusion
- In blow molding and films and other pigmentation sections.
- In silage wrap films applications and dripping irrigation pipes.
- In water pipe and cable sheathing articles.
- In EVA Ethylene Vinyl Acetate and other thermoplastics such as PE – Polyethylene, PP – Polypropylene, PVC – Polyvinyl Chloride, SAN – Poly(Styrene Acrylonitrile), ABS – Poly(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and PS – Polystyrene.
Appearance (Surface color) : Black
Additives : Dispersion agent, processing aid
Processing temperature : 160- 260oC
Carries resin : HDPE
Compatibility : HDPE
Pellet Size : 3×3 (±0.3) mm
Packing : 20 kgs per PP bag, PE bag
Storage : Keep in dry condition